We’re pleased to announce that registration for the 2015 Relational Thinking International Conference is now open! You can register here.
You can expect a full two-day programme with interesting and inspiring speakers. Some of those who have confirmed are
- Sir Paul Coleridge (UK), Former high court judge in the family division. Founder and chairman of Marriage Foundation.
- Prabhu Guptara (India), Distinguished Professor of Global Business, Management and Public Policy, William Carey University.
- Beris Gwynne (Australia), Director and Representative to the UN for World Vision International in Geneva, Switzerland ; former Australian Diplomat.
- Robert E. Hall (USA), Author, Consultant, and former company Co-Founder and CEO.
- Per Holmström (Sweden),Manager, EU Funds for East Central Sweden 2014-2020.
- Rob Loe (UK),Education Research Director, Relational Schools Project.
- Dr Michael Schluter CBE (UK), Author, speaker, and founder of the Relational Thinking movement.
- Dato’ Dr Kim Tan (Malaysia), Founder and Chairman, NCI Cancer Hospital (Malaysia) and Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Dr. Robert White (UK), Professor of Geophysics in the Earth Sciences department at Cambridge University.
For more names, a briefing paper on Relational Risk and tickets, please visit the Conference web page. We hope to be able to welcome you in Cambridge in September!