(If you want to join as a Partner Organization, please go here.)
Our Member Organizations are engaged wholly or principally with promoting Relational Thinking. They have voting rights and agree to our goals as well as our values. Please note that all applications for Organizational Membership must be considered by our executive committee and that acceptance is not guaranteed.
The subscription rate for Organizational Members is determined by the nature of the organization and the number of employees on the payroll:
|No. of staff (FTE)||Commercial||Public Sector||Non-profit|
Organizational Members enjoy the following benefits:
- The right to have your organization’s link on the Relational Thinking website.
- Priority information on latest postings, resources and events.
- The opportunity to explore how to implement Relational Thinking in your field.
- Access to our developing list of online resources.
- Invitations to our Annual Conference, and access to any Regional, National and Professional Network Conferences.
- Access to training.
- The ability to network with like-minded professionals.
- The right to mention that you are a Member of the Relational Thinking network, and to carry the Relational Thinking logo on your website and other communications.
- The right to vote at Annual Meetings.